Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your product is in stock.
WineCoolerOutlet.com Shipping time & Delivery Info By Brands
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the product ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- Note to international customers: You are responsible for any and all duties or taxes that may apply. (see details below)
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and Fedex for most products, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large products.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a bike sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- WineCoolerOutlet.com recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify WineCoolerOutlet.com immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify WineCoolerOutlet.com immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
The best thing we have purchased for our new bar room. I would recommend if you want to put it under a counter to fit the counter to the kegerator so that it is flush mounted to the kegerator. Also, make sure to take the measurements before buying a keg. We had no idea there were so many keg "shapes" out there!
It arrived in perfect condition and works fantastic right out of the box. We are very happy with the convenience of having a draft beer in our house and our trash man loves not having all those empty cans and bottles.
I bought this kegerator as an early Christmas gift for my husband. He absolutely loves it, and it works perfectly. Now (WE) lol always will have beer. Thank you for this perfect kegerator, highly recommended!
Everything you need all in one giant box. no issues with the setup. The kegerator works great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a kegerator. Get it from WineCoolerOutlet.com for the added awesome benefits!
I got this for my Husband Christmas present. He loves it, and so far we have had no issues with it. It keeps the keg cold, and the tap pours nicely.
It is very easy to set up fast. Which means you can start having a beer on tap faster. Looks great, works great I am totally happy with my Kegco.
Works perfectly!!! Keeps the temp on a new keg at about 37 degrees and drops a bit as the volume in the keg lowers. Last beer at 35.5 degrees. Holds 12psi perfectly as well.
Got this for the hubby for Christmas! It was easy to assemble and the casters are fantastic. I would recommend making sure you can find somewhere to fill a CO2 tank before purchasing.
My husband bought this as a gift for himself! He’s been looking to have a kegerator for some time and he finally got it! He likes to homebrew his own beer so for him, it’s a dual-purpose fridge! He is completely satisfied with it that’s for sure!!
We have been using this for almost a year now. It was easy to assemble and get set up where we wanted it. Very sturdy and has worked great so far. Get it from WineCoolerOutlet.com for amazing customer service experience!
Oh man this is the best thing that I have purchased in a few years. This bad boy is like a beer drinker's dream. So awesome. This Kegco is amazing. Easy setup, I keep my Kegerator at a 4.5 on the cold on the Kegerator and ouch awesome beer. So you can't go wrong with this Kegerator. Put it in your basket you will be pleased!
I bought another brand at Sam's, man what a piece of junk that was!!! I bought this one from BarSourceUSA.com and I have had it a month and have already run 2 kegs through it!! Easy setup and I am so happy with it!!! Ice cold beer.
So far so good, working on the 1st keg with no issues. It has a nice pour, clean look and quite operation.
What I liked the best about this Kegerator was the huge smile on my husband’s face when he saw it on Christmas morning. He loves that his friends stop by and have a draft beer with him! Works great. Keeps beer nice and cold.
This is awesome for my beer-loving husband! Double boxed and shipped perfectly. You need to get are the air (mine came with the air container empty) and the keg and you are all set! My husband was a happy man on Christmas Day!
I love this kegerator! Easy set up and keeps the beer colder than any other kegerator I’ve ever had. I even have friends and family that are thinking about switching over to this kegerator cause it keeps it so much colder than the average kegerator.
Very quiet, as other reviews stated. We've only had it for a couple of months, but it works well, and has a lot of space. The blue light is nice too. Great price.
We bought this wine refrigerator to replace the one I had in my basement. I set it for the lowest temperature and keep both my wine and beer in it. We chose this one based on the great price and the looks with the wood shelves. It has been holding the temperature with and without bottles in it. My last unit made loud sounds but this one barely makes any. I am very happy with this purchase!
We are quite pleased with this refrigerator. For a freestanding unit, it looks good in the corner of the kitchen. I store open bottles with the tilted rack at the bottom. It can get cold enough for white wines but we generally set it around 50 degrees for long term storage. We had a wine enthusiast fridge that didn't quite have the appeal of this. It hardly emits any sound and has a decent storage capacity.
Great fridge. Love the shelving and blue light. A portion of the price of others. Great product from WineCoolerOutlet.com!
Unbelievable capacity even with one shelf removed to accommodate long-neck bottles. Does a good job keeping beer cold in the outdoor setting here in Arizona.
Works perfectly, quiet, and stays under 40 degrees all the time. Fully loaded with various drinks. Thanks WineCoolerOutlet.com for this wonderful recommendation!
Arrived completely well packaged. Got it all unwrapped -- all the published dimensions exactly right. Moved it in place to replace an old Uline -- works PERFECTLY. Looks great. Entirely satisfactory. Love the blue light. Shelves slide in and out. Could not be happier. Delivery guy -- entirely pleasant and helpful. A credit to the industry.
We have this installed in a wet bar in our basement family room. Runs quiet and keeps drinks cold. It looks nice, the door is reversible, and the price was reasonable. The blue light inside gives it a nice glow when open and the front vent is a must if you're looking for a built-in. I'd recommend it to anyone.
I hesitated for 6 months before getting this fridge because of the cost, but I think it's worth getting it. It came nicely packaged and the delivery guy brought it all the way into my garage. The fridge is very heavy and solid looking. The temperature is staying constant and it can hold a ton! It looks great and I love how the way it is built! I definitely recommend it!
New Air seems to be a fine product I have purchased several units of the New Air brand. When this unit arrived it would not turn on ( no fault of New Air ) I had an electrician friend look at it and it was a simple problem with my wall plug. After I replace the wall plug the unit came on and works great.
Very nice unit. Such a large and heavy item, it was delivered by appointment by FedEx. Was well packaged on a pallet. No damage. And it works well. Quite and keeps the beverages cold.
I've only had it for a short time, but this seems to be a quality unit and was less expensive than similar fridges I looked at. It's quiet, looks great, and feels very sturdy. I'm very happy with it so far!
Perfect replacement for our previous fridge and it's working perfectly!
We purchased this for our office and it works beautifully. It fit like a glove in the location that we needed it for and had plenty of room inside.
This product is fantastic!!! It arrived on-time and had absolutely no dents anywhere! As soon as I plugged it in it began doing exactly what I expected. The refrigeration is great and the freezer is good too! I highly recommend this particular brand and size to anyone for a dorm room or just a recreational room. The shelves are made of glass and were well protected during shipping and everything was already assembled all I had to do was lift the box off which slid off easily! Great product!!!
So far, so good. It doesn't make any noise at all, holds wine bottles, snacks, food, fruits and etc. It makes ice, I put it on the lowest temperature. So far so good!